Karle Medical Group Patients:
Beginning 05/18/2020 we will begin to see patients in the office again.
We will be resuming service as carefully, safely, and sanitarily as we can. This will involve using patient cars as a waiting room and calling in patients one at a time.
We will allow only one healthy adult per visit. Therefore, you should plan to be seen alone and without accompaniment if you are 18 or older. For minor patients, only one health adult guardian will be allowed to accompany the patient.
Our first in-office visits will be for two types of visits:
- Complete Physical Appointments
- Established chronic disease appointments (Eg: High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Diabetes, Coronary Artery Disease, Thyroid Problems)
Guidelines for visits:
- You will receive a pre-screening call before your appointment. If you have not received one 24 hours prior to your appointment, please call the office.
- You must bring and wear your personal cloth mask during the entire duration of your visit. Any patient without a mask will not be granted entry to the office.
- Your temperature will be taken using a device before you enter the building. The thermometer used will allow you to leave your mask on.
We will continue to treat patients using confidential, compliant telemedicine. Call the office to schedule and the staff will advise whether we are treating your medical condition in the office or using telemedicine.
Any patient with respiratory symptoms or Covid-19 symptoms or concerns should call the office.
If you have developed any symptoms that we have not treated before, please call the office so that we can schedule you appropriately and provide treatment. It is critical that you DO NOT wait indefinitely to address new medical conditions.
We are not accepting walk-ins of any kind at this time.